The Surehatch SH60 is very user friendly and easy to operate. You can load up to a maximum of 60 eggs at a time or 20 eggs per week, making it ideal for small scale hobby use. Hatching eggs have never been this easy!
Chicken Eggs/Guinea Fowl Eggs/Quails: 60 Eggs
Chicken Eggs/Quail Eggs/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 40 to 60 Eggs
Produce 40 chicks per batch or up to 20 per week
(More info on weekly loading and hatching)
Years of research and experience has led us to the SH60 fully automatic digital egg incubator and hatcher.
This is the ideal egg incubator for someone who wants to incubate eggs on a smaller scale. It is easy to use, fully-automatic and requires no special skills to operate. Temperature is automatically regulated by the digital heat controller. It's the ideal incubator to start with!
The SH60 Egg Incubator Hatcher has the following features
- Fully Digital Incubation Temperature Control
- Digital Incubation Temperature and Humidity Display
- Automatic Egg Turning
- Egg trays for chickens (Quail trays cost extra)
- Extra Large ClearView Observation Window
- Egg Incubator made of Ultra Durable Materials
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Anti-Bacterial inner coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Warrantee
- Made in South Africa
- Dimensions: 56 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 200 Watts