The Surehatch SH680 is an excellent medium-sized egg incubator. It is widely used by hobbyists, poultry breeders, farmers and entrepreneurs who seek to hatch eggs. You can also use the SH680 Combo as a starting point for your new poultry business.
It can provide you with a steady income by selling the day old chicks that you produce. You will get an exceptionally good return on investment with this incubator.
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 480 or
Quail Eggs: 1040
Chicken/Duck/Guinea Fowl Eggs: 200 or
Quail Eggs: 520
You can hatch up to 640 chicks per month when loading 180 egg per week in the SH680 Egg Incubator
Return on Investment Calculation:
Hatching and Selling Broiler Chicks*
Ave. Cost to Produce Chick: R4.00
Ave. Selling Price Per Chick: R10.00
Ave. Profit Per Chick: R6.00
Ave. Monthly Production of SH680 Incubator: 640 Chicks @ R6.00 Profit Per Chick
Potential PROFIT Per Month = R 3840.00
Make your initial investment back within 5 months!*
*Based on estimates and averages - Only use as a guideline. E. &O.E.
Ideal egg incubator for a breeder looking to start a small to medium scale poultry business.
You need very little space to use this incubator - it can even be placed on a small table. The Surehatch SH680 Egg Incubator is a durable and user friendly incubator that will give you excellent incubation results and many years of service!
The SH680 has the following advantages over other incubators on the market:
- Fully Digital Temperature Control
- Easy to regulate Humidity Control
- Automatic Egg Turner
- Chicken Egg trays included
- Access eggs from the front of the incubator, making it easier to load the incubator
- Built-in Lightning and Surge Protection
- Extra Large Clear-View Observation Window is standard
- Incubator made of Ultra Durable, Moisture Resistant Duraboard
- Opti-Flow™ Specialized High Volume Incubator Fan
- Maxi-Heat™ Energy Saving Incubator Heating System
- Internal Light for observing the insides of the incubator
- Easy to Clean Inner Coating for better hatch rates
- Full Incubation Instructions Included
- 3 Year Guarantee on all parts
- Made in South Africa
- Dimensions: 102 cm x 70 cm x 88 cm
- Weight: 85 Kg
- Power Usage: 220V Single Phase, 500 Watts